Hartigan Kitchens and Bedrooms is located in the heart of Douglas, Cork City, Ireland. This map will help you locate our showrooms.
To help those using the Cork South Ring Road see more information below. Church Road is on right at the end of Donnybrook Hill. Church road continues on to the Carrigaline Road near the Fingerpost Roundabout and connects with the Rochestown Road and Maryborough Hill.
Our entrance is via a lane off Church Road and is across the road from the Good Food Shop near the intersection with Donnybrook Hill and West Douglas Street.
Approaching from West Cork along the South Ring Road:
- Follow road signs for the Jack Lynch tunnel until east of the new flyover at the Kinsale road roundabout. At this point move to the left lane to take the first off-ramp down to the roundabout on the South Douglas Road.
- Take the second exit and continue past Douglas S.C. to the second junction at the traffic lights. Turn left.
- The entrance to Hartigan Kitchens is about 100 metres on the left opposite the Good Food Shop.
Approaching from East Cork along the South Ring Road:
- Follow the signs for the Jack Lynch tunnel and continue on South Ring Road until the second slip road ( Carrigaline. )
- Stay in the left lane and follow signs for Ferry / Rochestown. At the end of the off-ramp take the 3rd exit off the roundabout. You are now on the Rochestown road and you will pass the gates of the Rochestown Park Hotel on your right.
- Continue to the next roundabout and take the second exit. 50 metres along this road turn right. You are now on Church Road.
- The entrance laneway to Hartigans is on your right, opposite the Good Food Shop.